Friday, April 11, 2008

Dan & Apple's Wedding Cake


I tried using my cam on Dan & Apples Wedding Cake...
After decorating, I went to Park Lane Hotel to deliver the cake
A funny experience, for the first time I met the Sister of the groom who has been communicating with me for few days before the wedding. "Trust" .. I trusted the family coz they were referred to me by my first teacher in cake decorating. The sad thing was I haven't met the Dan and Apple in person:)


Also, I met a famous wedding photographer... Jim Ubalde
We had a short conversation about photography

Like me, he is using D80 too..
but he is using it as his spare cam coz he has a D300

some of my shots...








0 comments:

Behind The Lens

Behind The Lens

My name is Jade.

Im a Cake Artist, Photographer & a Painter.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP