Thursday, April 3, 2008

the day...

photographed by jon

i was so desperate with my shots
i couldnt get the exact exposure that i wanted
my pics were too noisy..
i wanted to buy my dslr last 06
but decided not to due to other biz plans
BUT 07 came and I need a good cam...
in taking photos for my subjects in painting
in taking photos of my cakes
in capturing the old places, so impt to me
in documenting my journey
the places ill conquer
and the faces i will soon meet

in capturing moments and events
in moving on...
more determined this time.
photography and the love for photography
im happy with my NikonD8O

thanks to Homer & Danielle

if there's one thing that i regret now
its the time... i could have taken a portrait of my grandfather before he passed away ..
my Lolo Pilo, a close old man in my heart

0 comments:

Behind The Lens

Behind The Lens

My name is Jade.

Im a Cake Artist, Photographer & a Painter.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP