Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sabongero













It was around 4pm when I went to the cockfighting arena to shoot.

I was a little girl back then when I last entered this place. I could remember how we won the derby with our rooster's name Supersonic. My Papa used to be a big fan of this game. Back then my role was to help Papa in preparing the food for his roosters.

Well, I had fun shooting the Sabongeros. I learned their terms like kuymi, masyador, biya, inilog, 10-7, 10-6, the hand signs for 50, 500, 5K, 15K, 30K and more. Someone thought Im from media:)

Its difficult to shoot a cockfighting though cause the movement is so fast. I still have to study the tricks. I think I have to go back there again and practice more:)


0 comments:

Behind The Lens

Behind The Lens

My name is Jade.

Im a Cake Artist, Photographer & a Painter.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP