Monday, April 28, 2008

travel back home










its always nice to be back home... i went right away to the trans loading area after I put my stuff in my room. the farmers were very friendly as i was trying to make them comfortable with my presence.. I met Manong Rudy, Nong Martin and the little boy Jinboy who was with his father. I never had the chance of knowing all of them except for the little boy who was a bit shy when i asked for his name. I got to know Nong Rudy and Martin through my Papa and our lavandera Nang Marciana when I showed them some of my shots. Nang Marciana was really surprised how i got a picture of his brother Martin, told her... "we are friends:)"


0 comments:

Behind The Lens

Behind The Lens

My name is Jade.

Im a Cake Artist, Photographer & a Painter.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP