Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kandila









Outside the church, I met Arvin who was so curious about my cam. He asked "Te, mu picture diay ka te?" I smiled and asked him if I could take a picture of him. He had that huge smile on his face and was trying to cover his face with the candles he was selling. I took several frames while talking to him. He was so happy when i showed him his pictures. You could find his other picture in my other blog titled "beautiful faces".
- 0 -
I don't know why I'm so interested with old ladies. I really like to capture emotions, candid shots, natural thing.. I'm attracted to them. I love pictures that could tell you a story just by merely looking at them.
- 0 -
"The Hand", a beautiful hardworking hand of a young boy. He approached me outside the church and offered me to buy some candles.. He was about to give me my candles when i took a shot of his hand.


0 comments:

Behind The Lens

Behind The Lens

My name is Jade.

Im a Cake Artist, Photographer & a Painter.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP